Latest offers from our service providers
You may be entitled to a tax refund
As a member of The British Transport Police you are eligible to have your tax code checked by professional tax experts at The Tax Refund Company. Very few members think they are owed a refund before they fill in the form. Most of those getting a refund were pleasantly surprised when a cheque arrived in the post.
As a member, we would like to give you the opportunity again to take advantage of this excellent service.
If you wish to use the service, the main facts you need to know are:
- If there is no tax refund you pay no fee. The service is entirely free of charge
- For every £1 refunded, you keep 62p (minimum fee £38*)
- YOU keep 100% of any future savings you make from a new tax code
- Dog handlers in particular are frequently found to have paid too much
To see if you're due a refund click here
Act now and get your money back
* Where your refund is under £38, the fee will be reduced to the amount of the refund so you have nothing more to pay.
Call The Tax Refund Company Customer Service Team on 0161 968 7345 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or see their FAQ's at www.thetaxrefundcompany.co.uk/faqs