Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP
Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP is a multi-disciplinary law firm in the North East of England providing cost-effective, high quality legal services and advice for both individuals and businesses, ranging from SMEs to large corporations.
The firm opened in Chester le Street, Co. Durham on 16th March 1981. It now employs 83 staff across two offices, in Chester le Street and Newcastle.
GBLF's key client service areas are Wills, Trusts and Probate, Family and Matrimonial, Residential Conveyancing, Dispute resolution, Employment and Corporate and Commercial.
- We care about what we do and it is important to us to do a good job
- We treat everyone as we would like to be treated ourselves
- We are sincere open and honest
- We treat everyone with fairness and respect
- We are straightforward and get the job done in the most efficient way
- We are approachable and friendly
Get in touch with Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP
- Adoption by a step parent
- Appointing a guardian
- Deceased partners
- Digital life after death
- Divorce in a digital age
- FAQs about children
- FAQs about domestic violence
- Matrimonial finances
- FAQ's about matrimonial finances
- The availability of civil partnerships
- What is a prenuptial agreement
Wills, Trusts and Probate